Monday, May 16, 2011

Car Repairs and not much else

The past couple of days have been pretty dull...ish. Just not much really going on.

I replaced my spark plug wires+spark plugs the other day in my 3000gt, here are some pics of the engine with the new additions. (First pic in each set is the old, and the second in each set is the new.)



 Other than that, I've got the start of little job next Saturday with my dad. It'll be interesting. I'll enjoy it more than my current job (When I'm doing it anyways, which isn't more than twice every two weeks currently =/)

I'm also picking up Eve and SC2 again a bit. Mostly Eve, I miss the time sink it gave me, not just because it was a time sink, but because I enjoyed it.


Here is my main character, all about the combats. Tons of skills trained to 5 for Amarr ships, and a lot of Caldari. I love missiles and lasers. Amarr ships are pretty cool, and Caldari ships are cool for me too. So I trained in one, and then now I'm maxing out my Caldari. (Kai Nah is her name)

And her old pic is here. I feel I got really close in the looks, with a bit extra that I wanted to add/change. Her eye color used to be a grayish color, I changed it to a green/hazel color, and was surprised at how close I got the hair color. I also couldn't put a metal plate on her face, so a tattoo will have to do.


Here is the pic of my indy char in the new char creator. (Meniku is her name)

And here is the old pic of her. I tried really hard to get the same facial features and fullness, but it just didn't work out that well. There is also the fact that there are no decals/accessories yet, so I can't have the hair bands and thing behind my head. I really couldn't get it much closer, the two systems were really different, and I couldn't get the cheek fullness like I wanted, and the nose was a little shorter height wise. Oh well, still looks good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment