Saturday, May 7, 2011

Need a new keyboard

So I spilled a little (lot) of water on my g15 the other day, and I'm using my old Saitek Eclipse 2 for the moment. Upon taking it out, I remember the lighting I really like from it. Completely unnecessary, but I like it. I also remember why I bought another keyboard. Certain keys require more pressure to use than others to register.

I'm kinda tired of the G15, and I don't need the LCD screen anymore. It also doesn't light up nearly as much as the Eclipse does.





I looked into the Eclipse 3, but I've read of ghosting, and the non programmable macros make me want to look elsewhere. It has the lighting I like though =/


The older cyborg v.7 or some crap like that seemed pretty cool, but it was discontinued, and there are no blue colors. Which is kinda awkward, only having green, yellow and red. That choice is obviously not possible anymore anyways.

Thinking of G110, one cool thing about it is you can make any color within red and blue for the backlight. I really like the unnecessary lighting of the eclipse though, so this is hard to figure out.

I need suggestions for keyboards that I might like. Not many keyboards seem to have the full backlight effect like the Eclipse does, if they do, I don't know of them =/. Shades of purple are also preferred, being my favorite color and all.

Also, enjoy the conflicting backgrounds from the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment