Sunday, May 15, 2011

G15 started working again

So uh, I decided to try and plug my G15 in the other day to see if it worked, and it didn't. Not really anyways. It plugged in, but pressing 1 pressed F1, certain keys repeated, and the problems went on. So I went back to my eclipse 2. I really didn't like the squishy feel of the eclipse, the feel of the G15 is just so much better for me. It's like, you have to actually press down for the keys to go, so you know when you've pressed it. Where the eclipse was just loosey goosey, and it was hard to tell if I actually pressed it sometimes.

Anyways, I looked around, and no other keyboards at the moment really grab my attention as "I MUST HAVE THIS" (other than the sc2 keyboard, but putting the numpad and arrow keys n stuff together just doesn't work out with me. I use those in combination too much. Mostly the delete key with the numpad.). Pretty much every keyboard I looked into because something was interesting, had reasons for me to not want it. So I decided, why not try again? Expect the worse, but hope for the best is a term I always seem to use. Anyways, it actually worked when I plugged it in!

So, bam. Until a keyboard really strikes me as a must have, I guess I'm just going to stick with my g15. Just wish it lit up more >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment