Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Darkspore Entry 01. SPAAAAACCCEEEE

I picked up Darkspore earlier this week, and I finally got around to playing it. Being the anti-social person I am, I'm going to be playing solo the whole way.

Since I've already played the first few areas in the beta, playing the tutorial again was REALLY boring. =/

Anyways, upon starting up, one of the first things I went to do was modify one of my favorite characters, Blitz. His original art is right below this, but I like a more poky and angry looking approach. (Hence all the spikes and red)
Blitz's original art.

I also was given a higher variant of another character just for buying the game O.o. Can't complain I guess lol. (Maldri)

The environment is one of the things I like about the game, especially little things like this. A black hole ripping parts from the station off. Oh, and the backstory of this place is something along the lines of some people deciding they want to research this black hole. So obviously build right next to it. =p

The first boss was really easy, being the first boss and all. The second boss wasn't too bad, but his attacks were really annoying. If his attack hits you, it teleports you to a random location nearby =/.

If you want to know more about a specific thing in Darkspore, just leave a comment or send me a message, and in my next update I'll try to explain what was asked the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment