Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines

Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines is a great game. Patching it to 1.2 and then using wesps unoffical 7.3 patch fixes most bugs, and makes the game much more fun. I definitely recommend the game to almost anyone. It uses the source engine (but before hl2 came out), and works like dragon age with dialogue. It's great how the game gives you tons of options on how to approach almost any situation. The lore is really cool as well, I actually enjoy sitting there listening to the npcs talk away at me. This game has been doing a good job of keeping my attention off of recent things in my life.

Play it! (I played a Gangrel on my first run through. The quiz decided that was who I should be, and it was mostly correct lol. Lots of fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment