Thursday, April 28, 2011

Entry 16 of Neiko Hawke. Assassins want my body.

 I figured the first thing I should do is help the assassins look for this "Zevran" that is supposed to be hiding with the Dalish. One of the Dalish approached me as I walked into the camp and greeted me with the phrase "Champion of Kirkwall". It felt a little awkward coming from a Dalish Elf, but it still had a ring to it.

Upon asking about where Zevran was, she instantly knew where he was. She told me that she was actually instructed to tell anyone who came looking for him where he was. On top of that, he was in the same cave the Varterral was in earlier. Which only has one entrance. Why would he trap himself like that?

Upon entering the cave, we had the same routine of killing a few amount of spiders, and we eventually reached the end. Where the Varterral was again. I asked why it was still here, since we already killed it once, and Merrill explained to me that he is bound to this site by a Dalish god until his purpose is served. So even if he dies, he comes back. That must suck.

After we killed the Varterral (again), Zervran came out saying he wasn't expecting to see me, he said he was expecting his clan to come by to kill him. Since him leaving them was grounds for them to kill him. Not only that though, but apparently he was supposed to kill the Gray Warden, but was unable to, which is another reason why they wanted to kill him.

He then went on about how famous I really am, and that he liked my body. I was... Uh... Yeah... I gave him a quick notion that I don't fly that way, and he accepted that. I don't have anything against it, but uh... No homo... Right? I tell him that I'd let him go, but then he told me that if I did, the crows would be after me next. So there is only one way to settle this.

I showed up at their camp, telling them I have Zevran, but I have no intention of giving him over. Their leader says he's disappointed and whatnot, but I honestly couldn't give two shits about their code. It's full of shit to me.

The fight breaks out when someone tries to jump on Zevran, but he quickly throws a dagger right into his eye as he ran at him from behind. The fight was a breeze. All these "Crows" were nothing but all talk, and Zevran was the real assassin here.

He thanks me for helping him with this task, and ends up giving me a nice pair of daggers. I didn't really have a use for them, but Isabela might, so I accepted them. He talks about how it was nice to kill his brothers for once, and that he has many more to kill at his hometown. Before he leaves though, he asks me if I would reconsider my opinion about a night with him, I again stood firm on my "No homo" deal. He shrugged it off and replied with, "If you ever change your mind, I'll be in Antiva". Ehh... <_< Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment