Saturday, March 12, 2011

Entry 01 of Neiko Hawke. Journal Creation.

I just recently moved into my old mansion my mother used to own, it's a grand place, and my mother can hardly believe it. I wish Bethany was here to live with us, it's stupid the circle took her. If only I was home sooner I might have been able to help her... The look on the Templar's faces when I was about ready to fight them for her was priceless, but I guess it was for the best that I didn't fight them.

I'm going to try and recap what has happened so far. When we ran from Lothering we ran into a couple, a templar and her wife "Aveline". She seemed like a nice person, but it felt like a drag having two shield holders in my party. I feel sorry for her, with her having to kill her husband and all, but we didn't have time to do anything more. My brother had just died protecting my mother as well, but we didn't have time to really do anything for them.

When it seemed most grim and Aveline had already been knocked out, a shape shifter in the form of a dragon swooped down and saved us. In return we had to take an amulet to the Dalish keeper where we were heading. We weren't exactly in any position to refuse the task from her.

Once we arrived in Kirkwall, I was amazed at the amount of refugees, although I should have expected it. We waited a few days for my uncle to show up, only to find out he hasn't a dime to his name. He sold anything and everything with value to spend on whatever he wanted. I ended up working with some smugglers for the next year, it somehow just felt more honest than working with some mercenaries. I just didn't like their leader. Figures it was right when we figure out he was up to no good and Aveline took his place.

I personally don't think elves are too pretty, mostly their noses. They just look... weird. This elf Merrill though, even though she dabs in blood magic, I just can't stay away from her. How awkward she is in public is interesting, and somehow I'm attracted to it. Can't say the blood magic is too bad though, considering I'm part Reaver.

A whole lot of side questing went on (I can't remember a lot of specifics, I really wish I did =/, my other characters will have a lot more =/) we found another elf Fenris who I'm not particularly interested in, Varric who I'm constantly hanging with, Anders who is a great healer, and Isabela who is quite the looker.

When I went into the Deep Roads with Varric, Merrill, and Anders, we ended up getting locked in by Varric's brother. The bastard was so greedy, but I wasn't about to get stuck down here and die. We ended up finding a Hunger Demon controlling the earth elementals and undead down here. He tried to persuade me, and Merrill was right with saying you can control a demon if you are careful, but I wasn't exactly in the best of myself to be careful. I had her weaken the demon and then we killed him. We moved on and found tons of treasure, but not before finding it's keeper. Good lord was he angry to see us and he was full of surprises. I almost died, Varric was knocked out but Anders revived him with his magic before we were able to slay the huge earth elemental. I was glad to have my shield to block the huge blows he threw at me.

Once we got out a whole lot of nothing happened. A lot of paperwork and acquiring my old mansion again. Eventually I was summoned to by the Qunari. I haven't gone yet since I received many messages from old friends, including the half elf I sent to the Keeper, and Sebastian. I went to see how I could help Feynriel. I was informed that I needed to go into the Fade and help him overcome demons. Merrill really wanted to go, but knowing how she is with demons, I didn't want her to go with... I took her anyways. I also took my trusted friend Varric, and a recent friend I've been getting closer to Isabela.

Once we were in the fade, we learned we were in the Templar's hall. Can't imagine a more horrifying thing to dream about as a mage.

We met a sloth demon, and I already knew what he was up to, so we fought instantly and he was taken down fast.

I then went to see the pride demon, and instantly dismissed him from his attempt to take over. Merrill wasn't very strong against this though, and I sadly had to defeat her in the fade. She went down easily, wearing cloth and all, I didn't even give her time to put on her rock armor. The pride demon himself went down really easily too. He was all talk I guess.

Going to his fears we encountered a rage demon on the way. Easy. The Desire demon was then easily brought to light, but Isabela wasn't very strong against this... She hurt, being a rogue and all, but went down with the Desire demon. I then found Feynriel, and convinced him he could overcome this.

End of entry to journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment