Sunday, March 20, 2011

Police must be low on money

I freaking got pulled over today for not "completely" stopping at a stop sign. No traffic either way, I'm on a downhill slope, I was turning right at the sign, and the speed limit is 20. I'm not going to bust out in front of someone hauling ass, me or them.

When I was approaching the stop sign (on a downhill road), I had a clear view of the 3 other streets that intersect, left, right, and in front of me. I slow down when getting to the stop sign, I'm moving no more than 3-5 mph while I'm on my brake, look left and right again real quick and see nothing, so I pull off to the right. The fucking cop pulls me over for not making a "complete" stop. Such bullshit.

At this rate, I'll be taking defensive driving every year.

This was the face I was making after I drove off, and am still mostly making.

No comments:

Post a Comment