Sunday, March 13, 2011

This lady at work was soo stupid.

I don't think I've dealt with a more mathematically inclined person today at work.

So this person owed me $19.46. Or something close. They wanted to give me a $4 tip, but they only had two 20's. So she wanted change for one of her 20's, I gave her two fives and 10 ones, but after that I didn't take the 20 from her. A fatal mistake. She then handed me a 20, and then 4 bucks. I then realized I still needed that other 20 she was holding, but she said, "No. This is the correct amount, I don't make mistakes on things like this." I then spend the next 30 minutes trying to babystep her through basic math and how she still owed me 20 dollars. She eventually just said, "Here, take it. Just take it, you know my number when you realize you're wrong and you can give me my money back."

Just wow. Some people. Some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment