Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Entry 14 of Neiko Hawke. Grand Mother Cleric.

 I was coming out of my estate when Orsino was rallying some people in Hightown. He was talking about how Knight Commander Meredith has unjustly been ruling the city ever since the Viscount's death. I'd have to agree with him too. Anytime someone opposes her, she swiftly deals with them, usually in a violent way.

It wasn't long until Meredith came by to hush Orsino from his propaganda though. I was mostly inclined to agree with Orsino, until she talked about how my mother was killed by a blood mage. It was true, but the knight commander has been going to extreme means, and has been keeping mages on an extremely small leash.

It wasn't long until the Grand cleric showed up though. She quickly hushed Orsino for making such a commotion, and disciplined Meredith by telling her to go back to the Gallows. The Grand cleric thanked me for stepping in to stop the two from getting violent, it was nice to know the Grand Cleric was still smart. She then told me she had to go keep Meredith in line at the Gallows. Meredith seems to know how to get things done, but she is overzealous sometimes, as the past few years have shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment