Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finished DA2 and other stuff

I finished DA2 the other day, and oh my god was the ending of act 3 just a cluster of awesome. So much crap happened, that I didn't expect, some that I did expect. Either way, it was really cool. I'll start posting up the rest of that journal soon.

I also found another game called, "Bloodline Champions". It's really fun. It's an area based game with action and skill shots. You have to aim everything, and actually use skill. It's really really fun, for how simple it is.

I've been progressing a bit on my map for BB:S as well.

That's where most of my time has been going recently, and I've been called for the possibilities of being a part of a family business. It sounds pretty neat, and I don't really have much else to do other than games/this/school. Been looking for a new job anyways, so hopefully this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment