Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Entry 12 of Neiko Hawke. Friendly back stabbing.

 Upon entering my house, I found Isabela and Aveline at each other throat's over I have no clue what. Apparently Isabela found her relic that she needed to stop someone from trying to kill her, and needed my help to retrieve it. She was really dodgy on clues, and was saying that it was probably important to someone. I had to choose between instantly going to go see the Qunari, or help Isabella recover the artifact. I figured why not help Isabela right quick, we'll be done in a few minutes and I can be on my way to the Qunari compound.

 When we arrived at a foundry that Isabela said the relic was at, we found Qunari who asked if we had the relic. I was confused by this, but Isabela said right off the bat, "We don't have your stupid relic." and we were fighting a group of Qunari. After the fight I stopped Isabela before we continued, and she broke down telling me that she knew all of this, but didn't think it was important enough to tell me. She then said that she needed it to prevent someone following her from killing her, but the fact it's the Qunari artifact that they are looking for, I needed it to give back to the Arishok. She gave a very unbelievable response stating she would give it over, but I really didn't believe her. I would just have to grab it first.

We walked into the foundry and found a couple fanatics looking for the relic as well, they instantly started fighting with the Qunari here to recover it, and the person who had the relic darted off outside. Isabela gave chase as soon as he started running, but the rest of us were pinned inside to fight.

As soon as we finished the fight, I ran outside to see if Isabela had the relic. Of course she was gone. She left a note saying she was actually sorry though. I'm not sure how to feel about her, since the relic is what the Qunari were here for in the first place. Trying to talk to the Arishok about this wasn't going to be easy in the first place, now Isabela made it even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment